Tuesday 26 November 2013

Junhyung To Go Solo

Hell yeah!!
I just found of this news that Junhyung is going to go solo!

#Junhyung will be releasing his solo album soon in December 2013, and of course he wrote/composed all the songs in this mini album. Cube confirmed it is at the final stages of preparations.
CR.CUBE Official Twitter

Beast is also going to release a Japanese single next month so the boys will be quite busy on December.

Do support them with lots of love! <3

I just hope that nobody will bash Junhyung or say that he copied it or say something bad. (Like during "You Got Some Nerve")
Junhyung will write and compose all the songs in his album so don't say he copied it. :)

I saw this on Instagram. (cr.kpopwishlists)
I was thinking..that the tracks on his album will be:
Bad Corn
How To Eat Corn
Will You Be Alright,Coke?
I'm Sorry Coke,I Chose Corn
Thanks To Coke & Corn
When I Miss Corn
Because Of Coke & Corn
I Am A Coke & Corn Man
Living Without Coke & Corn

and then I thought of this:
Beautiful Corn
It's Not Corn
Very Important Coke
I Like Coke The Best
Coke Is The Best

I'm gonna die of laughter.. BWAHAHAHA xD
Can't stop Junhyung's love for coke :3




Look at all those coke O____O

No comments:

Post a Comment